Description: The Video/Graphics editor will create on-air or web promos and edit long- or short-form productions for NET TV. Help design and create show openers, sizzle reels, motion graphics and lower-thirds for productions. Meet tight deadlines and communicate with production team to fulfill editing requests. Must have strong knowledge and technical background in video editing and storytelling, and cutting-edge creativity that can be conveyed on screen.
- Edit video, design graphics and animations, and execute creative direction
- Εxecute all aspects of digital video production
- Communicate a clear, unique vision for conceptualizing, developing, and executing innovative content for broadcast and web.
- Work with multiple file formats and frame rates (both SD and HD)
- Rapidly familiarize with brand goals, integrate style into design, and deliver projects on time
Skills & Experience:
- Editing video, designing graphics and animations, and executing creative direction
- Knowledge of long form and short form editing (music videos or sizzle reels a plus)
- Must have the ability to execute all aspects of digital video production
- Must have a clear, unique vision for conceptualizing, developing, and executing innovative content for broadcast and web.
- Experience with Photoshop, CS6, Final Cut Pro and After Effects, cinema 4d and pro
- Must be familiar with multiple file formats and frame rates (both SD and HD)
- Ability to quickly familiarize with brand goals, integrate style into design, and deliver
- Confident and capable of juggling multiples projects simultaneously, with the ability to deliver results on a tight deadline
- Online portfolio that demonstrates video, motion design and post-production skills
- 1-3 years experience as an editor, preferably for broadcast television
- Knowledge of shooting on HD cameras and lighting a plus
- Work as a team player
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.