Reports to: Director of IT
Description: Provide outstanding client service mostly in regard to Apple technology. Provide technical expertise and guidance to team members. Stay abreast of new technologies and introduce these new technologies into the environment where they will improve business processes.
- Participate in day-to-day execution of advanced-level technical activities.
- Provide high-level customer support and service. Mitigate escalations of client incidents and issues.
- Resolve issues through analysis and troubleshooting, vendor consultation, and utilizing other technical teams.
- Participate in developing program priorities, resource requirements, project scope, and objectives.
- Assess issues and provide enhancements to existing systems. Analyze systems to identify potential issues and identify solutions.
- Maintain a high level of technical expertise and business knowledge.
- Ensure requirements are benchmarked against vendor offerings to facilitate cost-effective solutions to business or operational problems.
- Prepare documentation and keep the operations area informed of changes to the production environment.
- Maintain, track and report project status and metrics.
- In conjunction with the manager, provide direction to a small team.
- Expert proficiency supporting Office for Macintosh 2011.
- 7+ years of experience providing Apple related IT support; some years as a supervisor preferred.
- Experience with MS client operating system.
- Experience providing support to Apple users in an Open Directory domain.
- In-depth knowledge of Apple HWISW, Mac OS X and iOS versions.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with a natural ability to liaise with all levels of the organization.
- Prior technology experience in a broadcast environment helpful.
- Excellent customer services skills with a natural ability to liaise with executive staff.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.