Position: Sales Assistant
Reports to: Sales Marketing Coordinator
- Research prospective advertising clients and industries (local/small businesses, retail, auto) to create database for sales account executives who sell display and classified advertising, and TV and radio.
- Maintain spreadsheets to track ad placements for print, online and special sections of The Tablet newspaper.
- Update sales onesheets and fliers with new pricing, packages and website traffic numbers.
- Manage distribution (mailing, faxing) of sales collateral to parishes, schools and external clients.
- 1-2 years of work experience; sales experience is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively with sales, marketing and digital teams.
- Proficiency in Powerpoint and Excel. Photoshop a plus.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
- Effective verbal and written communications.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.