Description: Provide outstanding client service mostly in regard to Apple technology. Provide technical expertise and guidance to team members. Stay abreast of new technologies and introduce these new technologies into the environment where they will improve business processes.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues, research questions using available information resources and advise user on appropriate action.
- Follow standard help-desk procedures, log all help-desk interactions, administer help-desk software, identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention, and track and route problems and requests and document resolutions. *
- Coordinate new computer deployments and builds; process computer equipment, data migration, and software upgrades and returns.
- Report to Senior IT Tech Support and Director of IT and participate in day-to-day execution of service level technical activities.
- Provide high-level customer support and service. Mitigate escalations of client incidents and issues with a pro-active approach.
- Resolve issues through analysis and troubleshooting, vendor consultation, and utilizing other technical teams.
- Maintain a high level of technical expertise and business knowledge.
- Ensure requirements are benchmarked against vendor offerings to facilitate cost-effective solutions to business or operational problems.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Expert proficiency supporting Office for Macintosh 2011
- 4+ years of experience providing Apple-related IT support required
- Experience providing support to Apple users in an Open Directory domain
- In-depth knowledge of Apple HWISW, Mac OS X and iOS versions
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with a natural ability to liaise with all levels of the organization
- Prior technology experience in a broadcast environment helpful
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related preferred
- Mac OS X Certification preferred
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.