The Graphic Designer will create and maintain print, online, email and outdoor advertising campaigns, sales collateral, and marketing materials for our TV, newspaper and web properties. This position will work closely with the sales, marketing and social media teams to ensure the creation and delivery of innovative ad executions.
• Work with sales to maintain consistent templates for sales collateral (onesheets, print promotions, online media kit). Collaborate on sales marketing materials for cross-platform packages (cable TV, print, online, radio).
• Create print and online campaigns for advertising clients of The Tablet newspaper. Design seasonal and special newspaper sections utilizing a unique visual style for each program. Repurpose concepts in multiple sizes and executions.
• Design and update marketing campaigns for NET TV shows to include print, online and outdoor.
• Create promotional materials and online modules for the diocese website, Parish Network and Academy Network of websites, and diocesan events.
• 3+ years of graphic design experience.
• Demonstrated experience using Photoshop and Illustrator. Knowledge of InDesign, online advertising and Flash a plus.
• Strong attention to project specs and deadlines; ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work collaboratively with various internal stakeholders (TV producers, print newspaper staff, website managers) from concepting to approvals to execution.
DeSales Media Group is the communications and technology arm of the Diocese of Brooklyn, publishing news and information with a Catholic point of view. The company is comprised of cable, print and online properties including The Tablet newspaper, NET TV network and Currents daily news show, Nuestra Voz newspaper and Catholic Telemedia Network. DeSales also provides technology, tools and training to the nearly 200 Catholic parishes and schools in Brooklyn and Queens.