- Work with Director, Product Manager and web developers to launch and grow the Parish and Academy Networks.
- Schedule site reviews and conduct regular maintenance of sites.
- Monitor usage across websites and provide monthly traffic reports to DeSales team, parishes and academies.
- Able to assist clients with setup and monitoring of parish and academy social media accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with 2-3 years experience in website management and online content.
- Strong computer skills including MS Word and Excel. Strong writing skills.
- Experience with content publishing software required; experience with WordPress is a strong plus. Knowledge of Google Analytics is a plus.
- Stellar customer service skills. Able to build strong relationships with parish and academy contacts who have varying levels of technical expertise.
- Hands-on approach to tasks. Strong attention to deadlines and project completion.