Reports to: Chief Engineer
Description: Provide outstanding client service mostly in regard to Multiple Broadcast Studios, Master Control, Transmission and Edit stations. Provide technical expertise and support to team members. Stay abreast of new technologies and introduce these new technologies into the environment where they will improve business processes.
- Participate in day-to-day execution of preventive maintenance, daily facility fire up, calibration and support.
- Provide high-level customer support and service to Production and Master Control.
- Resolve issues through analysis and troubleshooting, fabricating, cabling, and wiring new installs with proper labeling and documentation.
- Participate in developing priorities, resource requirements, project scope, and objectives.
- Assess issues and provide enhancements to existing systems. Analyze systems to identify potential issues and identify solutions
- Maintain a high level of technical expertise and business knowledge.
- Prepare documentation and keep the operations area informed of changes to the production environment.
- Maintain, track and report project status and metrics.
- Engineering degree or associate two-year degree.
- 7+ years of experience providing Studio, master Control and Transmission support; Computer assisted drawing knowledge preferred.
- Experience providing support to Editors and Production.
- In-depth knowledge of ADC 100, ROSS Overdrive, Mpeg compression, satellite communications.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with a natural ability to liaise with all levels of the organization.
- Should have a valid NYS driver’s license and be able to lift 50 pounds and climb ladder.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and weekends as needed.
- Knowledge of Non-Linear editing systems.
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to apply now.